Speak to the experts in Employment Law on 0300 303 3570

Complaints about our service

Complaints about our service

We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided then you should inform us immediately, so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.

In the first instance it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues. However, if that does not resolve your concerns or you wish to make a formal complaint, please contact the Complaints Handling Officer (CHO) in writing. If the complaint is about the CHO then please contact another Director. The CHO or other director will investigate your complaint without undue delay by reviewing your file and speaking to the staff concerned in the matter. They may also contact you to discuss your concerns and seek further information with a view to resolving your complaint. At the conclusion of the investigation, if the complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction, we will write to you to explain our position.

Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.

What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint

The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.

Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first.

If you have, then you may take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:
within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint
no more than six years from the date of act/omission;
no more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.
If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them.

Contact details
Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9.00 to 17.00.
Email: enquiries@legalombudsman.org.uk
Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ

What to do if you are unhappy with our behaviour
The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic.

Visit their website to see how you can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work! Please upgrade today!